NABC, NABH, JCI, ISO, QCI ACCREDIATION
NABH Accreditation / Certification
It is regulatory body that controls and monitors the activities of health safety and care service providers in the Patna, Bihar and all location of india. it stands for National Accreditation Board for Hospitals. it makes sure that healthcare organization adhere to safety and quality norms applicable to it and accepted worldwide and considered as one of the most important standards for conducting business related to hospitals.It is the board that issues NABH Accreditation in Patna, Bihar.
Following industries are required to have NABH Certification in India .
• Wellness Centre
• Community health centres
• Blood banks
• Community health centres
• Small healthcare organisation
• Oral substitution therapy
• Ayush hospitals
• Primary health centres
• Allopathic Clinics
• Dental Hospitals
• Services related to medical imaging.
Following are NABH Certification Requirements
• Patients should be provided with proper education and consultancy.
• Medicines and other products should be managed properly and efficient use should be done.
• Information in the premises should be handled properly.
• A well managed information system should be in place.
• Infections in the hospitals should be avoided with proper procedures.
• Responsibility sharing should be done according to prescribed proce-dures.
• An efficient human resource management should be in place so that trained people do the job.
As the trend for improved service in healthcare industries is increasing it is become incumbent upon any industry to have NABH Certification in Patna and other areas of India . However opting for NABH Certification also has many advantages therefore organisations are moving towards it.
Following are few advantages of NABH Certification in Patna, and other Areas of India .
• It is considered as an ethical business practice.
• It gives reputational advantages to the organisation
• People always want to go for NABH Accreditated hospitals in india, En-sures safety of the patients
• It eventually leads to improvement in quality of services.
• it helps in eliminating any accident in hospital premises due to negligence of the staff members.
• It helps in saving useful resources of the organisation
• Staff members and workers morale is increased.
Why working with us:-
We work as NABH Consultants and help our clients in avoiding these lengthy procedures. We provide our client best possible services by which they are able to get NABH Certification in Patna, and India hassle free. Here we have emerged as one of the best NABH Consultant in Patna and in India market within very short span of time. We look at the important issues that our client is facing and provide him with the best alternative. Our qualified professional team of expert thoroughly evaluate requirement of our client and help our clients in minimizing the cost in NABH Certification in india.
ISO 13485 Certification in India
This is considered as one of the most important standard in field of manage-ment system and quality of products related to medical business.it ensures safety of products and their maintenance. ISO 13485 Certification in India is an important factor to do business in field of medical devices and pharmaceutical supply chain. It is an internationally accepted standard The main objective of ISO 13485 Certification in India is compliance of various medical device regulatory requirements in india . Compliance of ISO 13485 Certification in India does not leads to compliance of ISO 9001 , as ISO 13485 Certification in india excludes some requirements of ISO 9001 and includes some requirements of medical equipments.
Following are few class of companies that need to adhere to requirements of ISO 13485 Certification
1 Manufacturers of medical devices.
2 Companies engaged in pharmaceutical business
Getting iso 13485 certification in India at first place is not everything, but manufacturer need to comply with few requirements. following re-quirements need to be adhered to by specified manufacturer-
• Compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements prescribed in this behalf.
• Effective product traceability and recall systems
• Installation of a System of Quality Management with required updation.
• Risk Management approach to product realization and product devel-opment
• Validation of all the processes
Advantages of Getting ISO 13485 Certification in India
• It ensures adherence to legal requirements prescribed in this behalf.
• It raises quality standards of the product.
• It ensures customer satisfaction by complying with safety requirement of the products.
• It ensures good business practices by businesses in India
• It is an important factor in indicating capability of manufacturer to produce and supply goods adhering to this standards requirement in India
• It leads to wide reach of business in India
• Compliance with ISO 13485 Requirements business tends to follow eth-ical business practices.
• It leads to greater efficiency.
• It ensures better risk management plan.
• independent verification against recognized standards serves as busi-ness credentials.
We offer one of the best services as ISO 13485 & other ISO Certification all over India to all the companies notwithstanding of their sizes and nature. With our efforts we have emerged as one of the best ISO consultants in India . With us you can rest assured that you will have no problem in getting ISO 13485 Certification in India as our priority is serving our client to the core. Our expert thoroughly analyse the needs of our client and help in making ISO 13485 Cer-tification in India very easy. We believe in utmost professionalism and thus treat our client in best possible manner.
NABL Certification through Healthcare 360 Degree .
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act 1860. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Government of India has authorised NABL Certification as the accreditation body for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.The users have access to information regarding accredited laboratories through web-based directory of NABL accredited laboratories in India.
In order to achieve this objective, NABL Certification provides laboratory ac-creditation services to laboratories that are performing tests / calibrations in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO 15189:2007 for medical labor-atories in India. These services are offered in a non-discriminatory manner and are accessible to all testing and calibration laboratories in India and abroad, regardless of their ownership, legal status, size and degree of inde-pendence in India.
Aims and objectives of NABL Certification
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act. NABL Certification has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry and Society in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories in India. Government of India has authorized NABL Certification as the sole accreditation body for Testing and Calibration laboratories in India.
In order to achieve this objective, NABL Certification provides laboratory ac-creditation services to laboratories that are performing tests / calibrations in accordance with NABL Certification criteria based on internationally accepted standard for laboratory accreditation ISO/IEC 17025 in India. These services are offered in a non-discriminatory manner and are accessible to all testing and calibration laboratories in India and abroad, regardless of their ownership, legal status, size and degree of independence in India.
BENEFITS OF NABL Certification
Following are the benefits one can accrue with accreditation:-
1. Potential increase in business.
2. Increase Confidence and satisfaction.
3. Time and money saving due to reduction or elimination of the need for re-testing of products in India.
4. Better control of laboratory operations and feedback to laboratories as to whether they have sound Quality Assurance System and are techni-cally competent in India.
5. Increase of confidence in Testing / Calibration data and personnel per-forming work in India.
6. Customers can search and identify the laboratories accredited by NABL Certification for their specific requirements from the Directory of Accredited Laboratories in India.
7. Users of accredited laboratories will enjoy greater access for their products, in both domestic and international markets, when tested by accredited laboratories in India.
We provide NABL Certificate, NABL Certification,NABL Certification Con-sultancy, and NABL Consultancy at very reasonable rates in New Delhi & other parts of India. We are largest firm specialized in all type of Products for NABL Certificate and consultancy services in India. We provide NABL certificates in all over India for all products for all types of business at cheapest rates. NABL Certification provides the best consultancy services in Delhi, India. We are the best consultants who provides the certification services at very cheapest rates in Delhi, Patna , Ranchi , Bhuneshwar & West Bangal India.