Consumerism and awareness are like two synonyms these days with a very thin line between them. The increasing awareness amongst the patients these days has completely twisted the consumer power which inturn has twisted the outlook of the service providers. Director at healthcare 360 degree Consumerism and awareness are like two synonyms these days with a very thin line between them. The increasing awareness amongst the patients these days has completely twisted the consumer power which inturn has twisted the outlook of the service providers.. Today, before even the patient visits the hospital for a problem, they are aware of most of the things attached to their treatment plan; the course that would follow, the technology that will be used and its expected outcomes. All thanks to the information available on world wide web!
Patients emphasize more on reviews and feedbacks from others, compare services of one with another thereby increasing the competition amongst the service provider. Surprisingly, this exercise is not just limited to tangible products but has moved on to intangible services like healthcare.
Across any hospital in the world, maintaining infrastructure, coping with changing technology in equipments, overcoming the scarcity of skilled surgeons, nurses, technicians and other competitive staff is not easy these days. But, to meet the expectations of the patient that has resulted with increasing consumerism amongst our patients, has made the task even tougher and challenging.
This is why probably we have expertise to handle every professional sphere. The meaning of management has switched over from simple management to to a more specialized and professional management for better survival in the industry.
Patients Rights & Availing their Rights
- Know your Rights in before Entering in Hospitals
- More Often Patients does not know their rights or due to lack of awareness they suffer in Hospital . Purpose is to aware the people regarding their rights & Education so they can utilize at most and actually know the power of Customer / Patients.
- Right to access healthcare facilities available regardless of age, sex, religion, economic and social status to emergency services.
- Right to know about day to day progress, line of action, diagnosis and prognosis.
- Most often doctor only writes the diagnosis and treatment , whereas the main reason or cause of the disease is not know to the patient which suppose to be describe and explained by doctor , and also the risk involve and chances of cure .
- Right to complain, expect rectification of grievances, obtain compensation for medical Injuries/negligence.
- their are very small concerns about which the patient are not aware of , where they have full rights to demand a Compensation or treatment from the hospitals , as these rights and information have never been made aware by the hospitals neither anyone has taken the pain to explain it to us. for ex - the stretcher on which patients are transported is compulsory to have side rail in the absence of which any accident / incidents occurs with the patients, he/she has full rights to demand a compensation or treatment from the hospital FREE OF COST against the said incidence .
If you need any kind of assistance in Hospitals / Healthcare , you can contact us @ +917023566677 / email@example.com or visit our web site - www.hc360.in